MBBS(HK), FRCSEd(Ortho); FHKCOS; FHKAM
Clinical Assistant Professor
Division of Orthopaedic Trauma
- Basic and clinical research into orthopaedic trauma
- Fracture hip rehabiliation
- Trauma Surgery
- Tumour Surgery
- Correlation between Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Radiographic Measurement of Cervical Spine in Cervical Myelopathic Patients. Wong, Tak Man. Leung, Hon Bong. Wong, Wing Cheung Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery (Hong Kong), 12(2) (2004), 239-242.
- Anatomic variations of neurovascular structures of the ankle in relation to arthroscopic portals: a cadaveric study of Chinese subjects. Woo, Siu-Bon. Wong, Tak-Man. Chan, Wai-Lam. Yen, Chi-Hung. Wong, Wing-Cheung. Mak, Kong-Ling. Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery. 18(1): 71-5, 2010 Apr
- Hyaluronic acid instillation following arthroscopic anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: a double-blinded, randomised controlled study. Chau, Jackie Y M. Chan, W L. Woo, S B. Cheng, S C. Wong, T M. Wong, T K. Yen, C H. Wong, K. Wong, W C.
Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery. 20(2):162-5, 2012 Aug.
- Enhancement of BMP binding peptide combined with recombinant human BMP-2 on healing of a rodent segmental femoral defect,
Fei Z.Q., Xiong J.Y., Liu Z.Y., Huang J.H., Wang D.P., Shen H.Y., Wong T.M. and Leung F.K.L. Orthopaedic Journal of China, 21 (12), (2013)