MBBS (HK), FRCS (Edin), FHKAM (Orthopaedic Surgery), FHKCOS
Honorary Clinical Tutor
Dr. Noah So went to medical school at the University of Hong Kong. He joined the Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology at Queen Mary Hospital in 2012 and received his Fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and the Hong Kong College of Orthopaedic Surgeons in 2018. He currently serves as resident specialist in Queen Mary Hospital, Duchess of Kent Children’s Hospital and Hong Kong Children’s hospital, specializing in paediatric orthopaedics.
- Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Paediatric Trauma
- Council member, Paediatric Orthopaedic Chapter, Hong Kong Orthopaedic Association
- Amelanotic melanoma masquerading as a pyogenic granuloma: caution warranted
Hong Kong Med J. 2014 Jun; 20(3): 265.e1-2.
So NL, Chan CF, Ho KW, Lam YL.
- Revisiting an old surgical approach to the management of tophaceous gout
Surgical Science. 2017 Oct; 8(10): 436-443.
So L, Fok M, Kwan K, Fung K
- Long-term outcome after Lambrinudi arthrodesis: how they’re doing after three decades.
J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong). 2019 Jan-Apr; 27(1): 2309499019826492.
So LWN, Kuong EE, To KM, Leong JCY, Chow W
- A child with acute myeloid leukemia complicated by calcaneal osteomyelitis due to Mycobacterium abscessus infection after induction chemotherapy successfully salvaged with bedaquiline and clofazimine
Int J Infect Dis. 2021 Feb; 103:9-12.
Chan WY, Ho PL, To KK, Lam AY, Ho KW, Lau TW, So NL, Ha SY
- Quality of surgery and patient selection are keys to success in hip stabilization surgery in cerebral palsy
J Pediatr Orthop. 2022 Jan 1; 42(1): e72-77.
Wong JSH, Kuong EE, So NLW, Ali A, To MKT, Chow W
- Vincent Chan Award for the best paper for trainee in Adult Joint Reconstruction Chapter, 35th Hong Kong Orthopaedic Association Annual Congress (2015)
- Distinguished Young Fellow, Hong Kong Academy of Medicine (2018)
- 1st runner up, Best Paediatric Orthopaedic Paper, 42nd Hong Kong Orthopaedic Association Annual Congress (2022)