Date: 7 December 2018
Venue: HKU Shenzhen Hospital, PRC (*Transportation is provided)
Date: 8 – 9 December 2018
Venue: Seminar Rooms 1-3, G/F, Laboratory Block, 21 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong
- To offer a comprehensive review on the conditions in Orthopaedic Oncology
- To introduce the principles of management in Musculoskeletal Tumours
- Dr Ying-lee Lam
- Professor Pietro Ruggieri
Overseas & Regional Speakers
- Professor Wei Ming CHEN, National Yang-Ming University & Vice Superintendent of Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taiwan
- Professor G. Douglas LETSON, Moffitt Cancer Center, University of South Florida, USA
- Professor Xiao Hui NIU, Beijing Ji Shui Tan Hospital, Peking University, PRC
- Professor Pietro RUGGIERI, University of Padova, Italy
- Professor Hiroyuki TSUCHIYA, Kanazawa University, Japan
- Professor Jin WANG, Sun Yat Sen University, PRC
Doctors and Healthcare Practitioners who are interested in the management of Musculoskeletal Tumours
Day 1 (PRC): Principles of Musculoskeletal Tumour Surgery
Day 2 (HK): Principles of Bone Tumour Surgery
Day 3 (HK): Principles of Soft Tissue Tumour Surgery
HK$800 (Early bird registration by 15 September 2018)
Special discount to Residents: HK$500
Registration fee can be paid by cheque or credit card.
(1) For cheque payment, please send a crossed cheque payable to “The University of Hong Kong” to “Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, 5/F Professorial Block, Queen Mary Hospital, Pokfulam, Hong Kong (Attn: Ms Jenny Tam)”
(2) For credit card payment, please download & complete the credit card payment authorization form (Attached form)) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (email) or (852) 2817-4392 (fax).
CME & CNE Points
|College / Association||Credit Points Awarded|
|Day 1 (7/12/2018)||Day 2 (8/12/2018)||Day 3 (9/12/2018)||Whole Function|
|The Hong Kong College of Orthopaedic Surgeons||5 Cat A / 2 Rehab / 5 Training Points||5 Cat A / 2 Rehab / 5 Training Points||3 Cat A / 1 Rehab / 3 Training Points||N/A|
|Hong Kong College of Radiologists||6.5 (Cat. A)||6.5 (Cat. A)||3.5 (Cat. A)||N/A|
|The Hong Kong College of Pathologists||4 (Cat. PP)||4 (Cat. PP)||3 (Cat. PP)||N/A|
|The Hong Kong College of Family Physicians||5 (Cat 5.2)||5 (Cat 5.2)||3 (Cat 5.2)||Max. 10 (Cat 5.2)|
|The College of Surgeons of Hong Kong||6||6||3.5||N/A|
|HKWC CNE / PEM Accreditation Panel||Pending for approval|
Hotel Booking for Overseas Participants
You can get to the Course venue conveniently from the following hotels. Course participants can enjoy the special rate for room reservation at the below hotels within the discount period.
Le Meridien Cyberport
|Address:||100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong|
|Tel.:||(852) 2980 7812|
|Fax:||(852) 2980 7850|
|Distance from the Venue:||5 minutes by taxi|
Hotel Jen Hong Kong
|Address:||508 Queen’s Road West, Western District Hong Kong|
|Tel.:||(852) 2974 1234|
|Fax:||(852) 2213 6961|
|Distance from the Venue:||10 minutes by taxi|
Travel Grant for Overseas Participants
- The travel grant with up to HK$5,000/person will be offered to 10 successful overseas applicants.
- Successful applicants require to attend the whole course (3 days).
- First come first served.
- For details, please refer to the application form.
Ms Jenny Tam (2255 5085 / email@example.com)