- Short term visit as observers, aimed at familiarizing with the clinical practice in Orthopaedic Oncology
- Target participants: 3rd or 4th Year Higher Orthopaedic Trainees (HKCOS) and medical doctors registered in the Hong Kong Medical Council
- Period of visit: 5 days
- Applicants have to apply for study leave in their hospitals.
- Observers are expected to learn the subject through interactive knowledge exchange. Observers may actively participate in daily patient care.
- HKCOS training points on application.
For more information, please contact Ms Chiu, Catherine (email@example.com).