5 days course for Orthopaedic Trainees
- Short term visitations as observers, aimed at familiarizing with the clinical practice in Orthopaedic Oncology
- Qualification: 3rd and 4th Year Orthopaedic Higher Trainees (HKCOS) and medical doctor registered in the Hong Kong Medical Council
- Period of appointment: 5 days
- The applicants have to apply for study leave in their hospitals.
- Observers are expected to learn the subject through interactive knowledge exchange. Observers may actively participate in daily patient care.
- Training points will be applied.
Interested trainees please send an email to Dr. YL Lam (email@example.com).