Date and Venue
- Sawbone Workshop: 18 June 2022 (Sat)
- Cadaveric Course: 2-3 July 2022 (Sat-Sun)
Stryker APAC Training Centre, 9/F, 12 Tai Koo Wan Road, Quarry Bay
9-10/F, Laboratory Block, Faculty of Medicine, HKU, 21 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam
5 CAT A/ Training Points per whole function
3 CAT A/ Training Points per day
The course is free of charge with sponsorship from Stryker Corporation.
- Group A – Total Knee (18/6 AM & 2/7 AM)
- Group B – Partial Knee (18/6 AM & 3/7 AM)
- Group C – Total Hip (18/6 PM & 2/7 PM)
- Group D – Total Hip (18/6 PM & 3/7 PM)
Registration is open from 3 May – 10 June. Registration quota is 24 participants. As the registration quota is limited for compliance with the certification procedure, we cannot guarantee success with all applications. Successful applicants will be notified via email no later than 15 June 2022.
Remarks: Participants will be requested to use the LeaveHomeSafe (LHS) mobile application to scan the venue QR code and present vaccination record upon entry. The vaccination record should be in compliance with the government’s dosage schedule for vaccine pass.
+852 2255 3845