FRCS, FRCSEd ( Ortho ), FHKAM ( Ortho ), FHKCOS
Consultant and Honorary Clinical Associate Professor
Division of hand and foot surgery
- Rotational deformity of the finger
- Negative pressure treatment in hand injuries
- Hand fractures study
- Surgical treatment – Gouty arthritis of the hand and wrist
- Novel treatment of osteoarthritis of the DIPJ
- Hand and Pheripheral nerve surgery
- Micro-vascular and flap surgery
- Wrist arthroscopy
- Congenital hand abnormalities
- Rheumatoid hand surgery
- Arthroplasty in the hand and wrist
- Neuro-muscular abnormalitis of the upper limb
- The Beauty of Stability: Distal Radioulnar Joint Stability in Arthroscopic Triangular Fibrocartilage Complex Repair
- Another light in the dark: review of a new method for the arthroscopic repair of triangular fibrocartilage complex.
- The last defence? Surgical aspects of gouty arthritis of hand and wrist.
- Long term results of matched hemiresection interposition arthroplasty for DRUJ arthritis in rheumatoid patients
- Hand infection in diabetic patients
- Mycobacterium marinum infection of the deep structures of the hand and wrist: 25 years of experience.
- The versatile reverse flow sural artery neurocutaneous flap: a case series and review of literature.
- Surgical management of radial head dislocation in quadriplegic cerebral palsy — a 5 year follow-up.
- Sensate Flap For Bed Sores: Between Dream And Reality: A Cadaver Dissection Study
- Study of wrist posture, loading and repetitive motion as risk factors for developing carpal tunnel syndrome.